Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Quick-Hitters

Condolences to my Aggie friends on the loss last night. Good season though, and congrats and good luck to Acie Law.

***

A hearty congratulations to Nebraska QB Sam Keller for taking road rage to levels I can only envy. Ok, so a girl took a parking spot you considered "yours." If that happens to me, you can bet I'm going to cuss loudly to myself, in my car. I may even lift a middle finger, to express my anger. But I'm not going to get out of my car, scream obscenities at her, and throw a plastic cup at her car. In the big scheme of things, a disturbing the peace citation isn't exactly Lawrence Phillips dragging a girl down the stairs by her hair, but it sure does indicate a lack of maturity.

***

I missed on my Texas A&M pick, and Tennessee fell apart to ruin my upset pick. Like I said, I'm no bracketologist. That said, for tonight my picks are Florida, Oregon, Georgetown and Roy Williams, thus keeping alive my national title game dream (see below).

***

Have a great weekend. Don't fall asleep at the wheel of your car and get charged with DUI.

No comments: